Library Management System
More K-12 schools and districts use Follett Destiny Library Manager for managing their library resources than any other platform. There’s a reason why: Our solution not only allows librarians and administrators keep thorough, real-time track of a library’s inventory and media assets, but also gives students a fun means of discovery and reading.
Destiny Library Manager is a complete library management system that can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7, helping to strengthen the crucial bond between the library, the classroom, and home.
- Trusted by more than 65,000 customers, Destiny is the leading library management system for K-12 schools worldwide
- One discovery interface — Destiny Discover — for students to access all your print and digital resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, and interactive books, as well as free and paid subscription databases
- Collections by Destiny – a new, collaborative way for librarians, teachers and curriculum staff to share free or purchased resources across your district, school or between users. Each collection can include any resource from anywhere – webpages, images, and documents – anything!
- Convenient access through any web browser and free mobile apps that support BYOD (bring-your-own-device) and 1:1 initiatives
- Easy-to-use circulation, cataloging, inventory, and reporting capabilities
- Destiny supports open standards for easy and integrated data sharing and single sign-on access, including Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF), Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI), OneRoster Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML), and Open Educational Resources (OER).